Fast Facts

Central Banks Made Lousy Jobs, Soaring Tax Collections, Bad For Most, Good For Bubble Markets

In this September 8, 2014 video for Radio Free Wall Street, I talked about why I thought the ECB programs would fail to boost its balance sheet or achieve its goals of boosting inflation or the European economy. I also about the central bank tag teams keep the markets afloat, about why jobs data doesn’t matter to the market trend, and finally what real time tax collections can tell us that lagged, manipulated economic data can’t. It’s all wrapped up in an eye opening 12 minutes that should make you say, Damn!” Or at least “Dang!”

This video was originally published for Radio Free Wall Street subscribers on September 8, 2014. To see the latest videos in real time, subscribe here. Go behind the paper curtain of Wall Street propaganda and get the facts.

See more videos from Lee Adler on The Wall Street Examiner Channel on Youtube.

WSE Exclusives

Central Banks Made Lousy Jobs, Soaring Tax Collections, Bad For Most, Good For Bubble Markets

In this September 8, 2014 video for Radio Free Wall Street, I talked about why I thought the ECB programs would fail to boost its balance sheet or achieve its goals of boosting inflation or the European economy. I also about the central bank tag teams keep the markets afloat, about why jobs data doesn’t matter to the market trend, and finally what real time tax collections can tell us that lagged, manipulated economic data can’t. It’s all wrapped up in an eye opening 12 minutes that should make you say, Damn!” Or at least “Dang!”

This video was originally published for Radio Free Wall Street subscribers on September 8, 2014. To see the latest videos in real time, subscribe here. Go behind the paper curtain of Wall Street propaganda and get the facts.

Why The Economy Isn’t Slowing and Why That’s Bearish – Video 9/23/14

Lee Adler pulls back the paper curtain of Wall Street propaganda on the housing data and broader, more timely economic data. Housing may be slowing, but the broader economy isn’t. He tells why that’s bearish in the big picture, but a close look at the technical data says it may be a while before the big one.

This video was originally published for Radio Free Wall Street subscribers on September 23, 2014. To see the latest videos in real time, subscribe here. Go behind the paper curtain of Wall Street propaganda and get the facts.

To ECB or Not ECB- Video September 8, 2014

The ECBs new programs were bound to fail. Lee Adler explains why. He also tells why the monthly jobs data doesn’t matter and why it does. These issues remain vital and relevant.

This video was originally published for Radio Free Wall Street subscribers on September 8, 2014. To see the latest videos in real time, subscribe here. Go behind the paper curtain of Wall Street propaganda and get the facts.

Must Reads

How Bloomberg’s Algo-Writers Serve The Cult Of Keynesian Central Banking

If you ever needed proof that the financial press has been completely indoctrinated in the cult of Keynesian central banking consider the attached Bloomberg note on the recent tiny decline in Chinese industrial company profits. Without breaking for anything more than a comma, its hapless Hong Kong stringer, one Malcolm Scott, conjoined the fact of less profits with the imperative…

(What’s Left of) Our Economy: Can Defense Give Manufacturing a Timely Lift?

Thanksgiving always puts me in a good mood, so I found myself looking for some un-ballyhooed and actually plausible reasons to be optimistic about American domestic manufacturing. (As readers know, there’s no shortage of ballyhooed, implausible reasons.) And I came up with a small one: defense spending, where a modest comeback appears to be heralded in today’s government data on durable goods orders.