#1 mauisoulsurfer

mauisoulsurfer

Black Bear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 06:13 PM

:unsure:

All this FED talk in the open...I think THEY are about to make the masses puke up the Blue Pill and shove the RED one down our throats.

"Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders."
– The Honorable Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in 1933

1913: Woodrow Wilson secured passage of the Federal Reserve System and had this to say afterward.
“A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the Nation and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the world - no longer a Government of free opinion no longer a Government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men.... Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” – Woodrow Wilson
1743: Mayer Amschel Bauer is born in Germany, the son of a gold smith and money lender.
1760: He changes his last name to Rothschild.
1773-1792: Rothschild sets up a central bank in the USA called the Bank of the United States with a 20 year charter, and had 5 sons: Amschel Mayer, Salomon Mayer, Nathan Mayer , Kalmann Mayer and Jaccob Mayer.
1811: Congress votes against the Bank of the United States renewal. Nathan Mayer Rothschild stated,
“Either the application for renewal of the charter is granted, or the United States will find itself involved in a most disastrous war.”

1812: Backed by Rothschild money, the British declare war on the United States.
1815: Nathan Mayer Rothschild with advance knowledge of Napoleons defeat places strategic trades on the London Stock Exchange giving the Rothschild family an enormous profit and forces England to set up a new Bank of England, which he controlled.
“I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.”- Nathan Mayer Rothschild
1816: The British war against America ends and the charter for the Bank of the United States is renewed for another twenty years with the Rothschilds in Control of the American money supply again.
1837: President Andrew Jackson succeeds in throwing the Rothschilds central bank out of America for the next 76 years. It would not be until 1913 that the Rothschilds would be able to set up their third central bank in America, the Federal Reserve.
1849: Gutele Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s wife dies. Before her death she would state,
“If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.”
1862: By April $449,338,902 worth of President Lincoln’s debt free money had been printed and distributed. He went on to state,
“We gave the people of this republic the greatest blessing they ever had, their own paper money to pay their own debts.” The Times of London publishes the following statement,
“That government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all countries will go to North America. That government must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe.”
1865: In a statement to Congress, President Abraham Lincoln states,
“I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me, and the financial institution in the rear. Of the two, the one in my rear is my greatest foe.” Later that year President Lincoln is assassinated.

1881: President James A. Garfield states :
“Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry and commerce...and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.” two weeks later he was assassinated.

1963: On June 4th President John F. Kennedy signs Executive Order 11110 which returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Less than 6 months later on November 22nd, President Kennedy is assassinated.
That very same day, Executive Order 11110 is rescinded by President Lyndon Johnson on the Air Force One flight from Dallas back to Washington.

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
- Henry Ford

"Once a nation parts with the control of its currency and credit,
it matters not who makes the nations laws. Usury, once in control,
will wreck any nation. Until the control of the issue of currency
and credit is restored to government and recognized as its most sacred
responsibility, all talk of the sovereignty of parliament and
of democracy is idle and futile."
-William Lyon Mackenzie King

#2 bearking

bearking

Skunk man to the rescue!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,993 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 12:01 AM

Pill music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.
The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!